Whatever your skill and time schedule, Ogram will have a suitable job waiting for you: set your schedule and watch those booking requests roll in!
First go to the registration page
Step 1 - Fill in your personal details
Complete the form with your details, the information required is:
First Name Last Name
Step 2 - Add your work preferences
Choose which professions you would like to work as:
Choose professions from the list ------- > e.g. Barista / Waiter / Bartender
*You can choose multiple professions
Step 3 - Upload your documents
Upload all available documents to complete registration
- Select document type ------- > Click upload button for each entry
- Click submit document ------- > Submit all documents
* Every document marked by red star is compulsory
* If the document cannot upload, try using another browser
Step 4 - Confirmation e-mail
Once you complete the registration and click the submit button, you will receive an email confirmation that your application is received and is under process.
* It takes up to 48 hours for your profile to be approved
Step 5 - Approval e-mail
You will receive an email once your profile has been approved.
Click the “Sign Ogram Agreement” to review and sign the contract.
Step 6 - Sign the contract
Once you sign the contract you are done!
* A member of the Ogram team will on-board you and you will now be receiving notifications on upcoming jobs.