Clients and Service Providers will be billed and paid respectively based on duly signed attendance sheets. The attendance sheets will record the time spent per shift while the hourly, shift or monthly rates would already be pre-determined with the Client and Service Provider. Failure to authorize the attendance sheet will lead to inaccurate billing and a possibility of non-payment to the Service Provider.
Client: Payment Schedule
- We aim to shorten the payment schedule for all clients in order to shorten the payment cycle for the service providers. We will be using the below schedule per client & order type
- Orders < AED 5,000 will require 100% payment upfront
- Orders: 5,001 – 9,999 will require security deposit/check and 5 day payment terms. Security checks will only be deposited upon default of payment from client
- Orders >AED 10,000: Will require 50% upfront and PDC checks
- Large clients will bypass the schedule above but will be required to provide us with an LPO before job commencements.
Internal Processes: Client Receivables
- 2-3 days prior: Email needs to be sent to client 2-3 days before due date of the payment.
- Due Date: Email or call needs to be followed on the day of the due date
- 5 days after due date: Reminder follow up 5 days after due date with the warning that service can and will be cut 10 days after the due date.
- 10 days after due date: Final warning that service (if any) will be temporarily suspended in 24 hours on the 10th day of late payment.
- 12 days after due date: Email notification that the security cheque will be used thereafter.
- If payment has been received from the client prior to job, and request is cut short because of SP’s fault then re-imbursement is due to the client and we will transfer the money back to the client within 5 days of notification.
- If payment has been received from the client prior to job, and request is cut short because of the request of the client 24 hours before the service starts/continues then we will issue a credit note.
- Credit notes: can be used up to 3 months of issuance. This needs to be stipulated on the CN sent to the client.
Service Providers: Rates
- Service Providers will be able to set and update their hourly rates on the Service Provider Application at any time.
- The System will automatically discount the hourly rates set by the Service Provider for jobs or orders more than 8 hours as follows:
- Discounted Shift Rate for jobs between 8 and 40 hours will apply
- Discounted Weekly Rate for jobs between 40 and 160 hours will apply
- Discounted Monthly Rate for jobs above 160 will apply
The Company will set the discount rates at their discretion based on determining a fair price that is competitive and will facilitate bookings for the Service Provider.
Service Providers: Payment cycle
- All payments will be done based on the attendance sheets solely, and will not rely on any other methods. Lost, stolen, or late attendance sheets will not be accepted.
- All attendance sheets need to be sent to the group immediately after job has been completed.
- Final reminder: finance to send a final reminder at the end of the month to ongoing jobs that late attendance sheets will result in non-payment.
- Important: All service providers must be properly registered before any job commencement. This will be monitored and verified by the operations team.
- Service providers will be paid on the 25th of the following month of the job completion.
- All payments will be done via wire transfer. Any SP without a bank account will need to sign and send an authorization letter giving us permission to pay someone else (relative) on their behalf and bears no responsibility.
Internal Process: Service Provider Payment Cycle
- Senior Accountant will be responsible for closing the books maximum 10 days after the month end.
- Senior Accountant will be responsible for uploading all relevant documents on drobox, monitoring the cash flow spreadsheet (& others), paying salaries, building relationship with bank manager, and follow all JDs set and agreed before-hand.
- 10th of the month: provide a sales/cost reporting that matches and is adjusted correctly
- 5th of the month: Job reports
- 10th of the month: Updated SP spreadsheet for initiation of the payment process.
i- We are currently working on improving this payment cycle to the service providers.
ii- We aim to migrate all service providers to have their own bank account only. We continuously seeking means of improving this via e-wallets or key partnerships with other companies to facilitate the process.
iii- Deadlines are subject to change post the migration to online.
If you have any concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org