Don't combine the Ogram name or logos, or any portion of any of them, with any other logo, company name, mark, or generic terms. Don't edit, modify, distort, rotate, or re-color the logo.
Things to consider
When using our name, logo and product screenshots.
Name & Spelling
Whenever you mention us, please make sure you spell our name right. The correct word is Ogram and any other use case is wrong.
Please don’t use our name or logo in any way that might imply sponsorship or affiliation without our permission. Also, don’t include them as part of your product, service, trade or domain name. Unless stated by us otherwise.
When using our product screenshots don’t put overlapping elements, text or any non-Ogram user interface components on top. Please don’t change the colors, desaturate or blur the images.
For journalists and the media
You can access our Media Assets Library here:
Your use of the the logo / name should not suggest any sponsorship or endorsement by us, and shouldn’t confuse our brands with any other brands. This means that you can’t place our logo on your website, unless you receive written permission from us. This also means that you can’t use or register a domain name that incorporates or is similar to our trademarks.
Please don’t do any of the following:
- Combine any of our marks with your name, your marks, or any generic terms
- Incorporate any of our marks into your name or logo
- Change the color of our logo
- Photoshop or otherwise modify our logos
- Use old versions of our logos
- Use our logo as a letter in any word, other than where published by us
- Add words directly around the logos
- Overlap our logo with shapes or photos
- Associate our marks with any vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material
- You may not create a Twitter handle or other social media account whose username or title could suggest affiliation with or endorsement by us.
- You may not use our marks in any advertising creative or copy (digital, social, PPC or otherwise). This includes phrases too, such as “Ogram Partner” or “Ogram Associate”.
- You may not use a trademark, domain name, or logo that imitates or could be confused with our brand.
Download Web-friendly versions of our logo in black, white, and color.
For further inquiries or support please email email@example.com